I was going to stop using this tumblr because I wanted to start documenting my time at university so that id have some way to look back at it as i get further along, but then i decided that there was really no need to start over again, the out come will be the same so what the hey..
We got dressed up in our ridiculous outfits as the pink panthers!
we had to go around to 8 different stops and do activities.
1. Find ______ ex. rolater, en som ligener U$O, burger, ect.
2. Everyone ties a string around their waist and they are all tied to a pen, get the pen in the wine bottle
4. Bodypart game. one word in danish, the next in latin. all body parts, then you had to touch the person next to you with the first word to the second word. worst ones were nose to buttcheek, and tongue to face cheek
5. Bind for øjne, bogstavligtalt. pad over our eyes, and everyone holds on to the same string thats attached at both ends. had to make different shapes
6. Act out a movie title
7. Headphones on, sing the song
8. Dance the Rus Dans
This all took from 12-16 in the freezing Odense winter weather. We had to score points for doing the different things, but we also had to cheer and be excited and yell out team support, and we had to suck up to the tutors with cake, coffee and such. It was a really cool way to bring us all together with usually embarrassing things like looking ridiculous and doing embarrasing thigns like singing outloud, but since everyone was doing it and into it, it was actually alot of fun. When that was done we all wanted to go to Epstein Bar at the hospital. So me and Freja went to my place and washed the facepaint off and ditched the rainthings, and met up with the others and Anders’s place, and went to WP. It was actually really cool, we got to interact and play some drinking games with people from the other social teams. except on only 4 beers we got pretty wasted and Freja and I rode our bikes to Fakta to get some dinner so we could watch Handball!
We didnt actually watch a lot of handball because we really clicked talking, so im really happy i met her, she seems really down to earth and just on the same page as me! Really positive start to it all!